1. Heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots and onion; stir, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft and just beginning to brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
2. Stir in garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in broth and zucchini; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Add tortellini and tomatoes and simmer until the tortellini are plump and the tomatoes are beginning to break down, 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Stir vinegar into the hot soup just before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (362g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.3g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 11.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 428.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 495.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 21.2g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 215
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!