1) dice 4 onions and sautee, add 12 tablespoons of corn oil, then pinch of salt, paprika, and pepper
2) boil 4 qts of water in separate pot
3) slice 2 lbs of mushrooms
4) separate 10 eggs. use 9 egg whites, 10 egg yolks
5) measure 7 cups of matzah farfel and add boiled water. drain.
6) add to egg yolks and mix, let sit
7) preheat oven 350 degrees and corn oil 2 pans 12x4
8) add mushroom and matzo meal (6tbsp) to onion mixture, mix well.
9) add matzah farfel mixture to onion mixture gradually. mix thorougly as you go.
10) add a teaspoon of salt
11) whip egg whites and fold into matzah onion mixture. (dont add all egg whites)
12) place in pans and bake for 30 mins
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 425 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 47.3g||63 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 33.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 427
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!