For an easy lunch or dinner, sink your teeth into this scrumptious grilled sandwich. It uses similar ingredients to a turkey club sandwich except there’s no lettuce and it’s grilled. This skinny recipe has 376 calories, 14 grams of fat and 9 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. A regular Turkey Bacon Panini has an astounding 1019 calories and 73 grams of fat.
1. To cook the bacon- place on a microwave-safe plate two sheets of paper towels. Spread on top of the paper towels 6 slices of bacon in a single layer. Lay another sheet of paper towel on top of the bacon. Cook in microwave until crisp (~ 4 to 5 minutes)
2. Spread 4 slices of bread with I teaspoon each of butter, flip over and spread 2 inside slices with mustard and the other 2 inside slices with ranch or mayo.
3. With the butter side on the outside, top the ranch side with the sliced turkey, tomato, bacon, and cheese.
4. Put the remaining slices of bread on top of the cheese, with the mustard side in.
5. Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Place the sandwiches in the pan and grill on med/high heat until golden brown (~3 minutes). Flip sandwiches over and cook about 2 more minutes until golden brown. If you have a Panini maker cook the sandwiches for only 3-4 minutes until golden. The Panini maker cooks both sides at the same time.
6. Remove from heat, cut each sandwich in half. Serve with carrot sticks and a fruit cup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (62g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 25.5mg||8 %|
|Sodium 532.5mg||18 %|
|Potassium 6.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 11.4g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 54
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!