1. Crush the peanuts with a spoon (or something)
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl
3. Add the honey and peanut butter and mix it in the bowl
4. Add the low fat milk until the textures become a bit dough like (don't over do it, you don't want your dough to be liquid)
5. Take a dish and put some baking paper in it (on the bottom and the sides; the stuff is sticky)
6. Pour the dough / or smear it into the dish and put it in the freezer
7. After an hour or so you can take it out of the freezer and cut it into pieces!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (55g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 2.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 17.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 175.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!