1. In a saucepan over medium heat cook butter until golden but not brown. Stir in the brown sugar and chill for 50 to 60 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Beat the butter mixture with the white sugar until fluffy and smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Then stir in the flour mixture. Stir in the macadamia nuts, white chocolate chunks and coconut.
5. Roll dough into 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 9 to 11 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 16.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 32.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 36.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.