- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour a little oil in each of the 12 cupcake cups. and put in the oven to get hot.
- Beat the eggs into the milk .
- Then add the salt to the flour.
- Combine the liquid mixture to thee dry mixture uuntil the batter is smooth.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the hot oil. be careful.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min until risen and golden brown.
-Remove from oveen and put them on some paper towel to drain any extra oil.
Serve hot with you favorite meat, and gravy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 70.5mg||22 %|
|Sodium 23.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 44.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 100
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.