1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Beat the eggs with the milk. Sift together the flour and salt and stir this into the egg mixture. Beat the batter until well blended.
3. Discard most of the fat from the pan in which the beef was roasted. Heat an 11 X 7 inch baking pan or ring mold and pour into it 1/4 cup of the beef drippings.
4. Pour in the pudding mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 350F and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffy and delicately browned.
6. Cut into square and serve immediately with the roast beef.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (162g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 187 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.7g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 231.6mg||71 %|
|Sodium 170.3mg||6 %|
|Potassium 153.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 40.6g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 377
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!