After much fooling around, I got my recipe the way I want it. These are so much better than store brought! Very fresh tasting, quick and easy to make. Delicious with butter and a drizzle of honey for a sweet snack. (Oct.2007)
1. Mix all ingredients together and knead lightly.
2. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
3. Divide into medium sized pieces, a little bigger than eggs.
4. Flatten and fry on high heat for a few seconds per side.
5. They should puff up a bit and brown slightly.
6. Keep warm under a tea towel while making the rest.
7. Can be frozen for later use. Fry for a few seconds or reheat in microwave to soften and eat.
16 min | 15 min prep
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Tortilla (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Tortillas|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 116.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!