Ready in 45 minutes
Everyone loves pizza for breakfast
"This is a good Recipe with a little more ingredients, it could be great. Reverend Ken J. Gertner"- ReverendKen
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Breakfast Pizza"
1. Squeeze sausage from casings into a medium-size skillet. Cook over medium heat, 6 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain sausage, if necessary.
2. Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough. In 12-inch round pizza pan arrange crescent rolls with points toward center. Press rolls over bottom and up the sides of pan to form pizza crust, sealing perforations.
3. Top pizza crust with cooked sausage, potatoes and Cheddar cheese.
4. In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture VERY SLOWLY over turkey and potato mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
6. To serve, slice pizza into 8 wedges.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
jocelyn47978 9 months agoOne word.DELICIOUS!!!I would absolutely make it again.
ReverendKen 1 year agoThis is a good Recipe with a little more ingredients, it could be great. Reverend Ken J. Gertner
jypsie1888 7 years agoRepublished with permission, National Turkey Federation
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]