Ready in 1 hour
Takes at least 4 hours to marinade.
Top-ranked recipe named "Sake Soy Sea Bass"
1. Smash ginger rounds to release oils
2. Add smashed ginger rounds, mirin, soy sauce, shallots, and garlic.
3. Set aside 1/4 cup and transfer the rest to a plastic bag.
4. Add fish and marinate for 4 hours to overnight
5. Heat oil over medium-high.
6. Lightly season fish with salt.
7. Sear until golden brown for about 4 minutes.
8. Flip and cook until it has color, about 3 to 4 minutes.
9. Transfer fish to a plate and wipe skillet.
10. Add 1/4 cup of marinade and simmer until it thickens for 1 to 2 minutes.
You may also enjoy:
mjshiba 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]