Ready in 15 minutes
Quick "stir-fry salad"
Top-ranked recipe named "Thai Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry Salad"
- Heat oil in large skillet to med-high
- Add meat cook without stirring for 4-5 till browned
- Stir and continue to cook for 2-3 min more
-Add Bell peppers, Onions & Garlic
-Stir-fry for 3-4 min till vegetables are tender crisp
- Add Julienned carrots and cook 1 min longer
- Remove from heat and add Thai Peanut Sauce
- Toss to coat evenly
- Serve over a bed of chopped romaine topped with peanuts and cilantro