Ready in 45 minutes
This recipe has been in the family for many years but no one really knows who started it. I only know its a twist on the regular traditional potato salad your use to but WOW its really good.
1. Boil potatoes in their jackets.
2. Let cool, then peel them and chop into medium chunks then cool completely.
3. Mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, and salt together.
4. Add potatoes, along with the rest of the ingredients, and fold in well.
5. You can make this the day before and refrigerate it overnight which is the best way.
6. You may need to put a little more Mayonnaise to it the next day if it is a little dry.
7. Dust the top of the potato salad with paprika before serving to table.
"Serves 20 hungry Cajuns for a good picnic".
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe