* Preheat oven to 450 degrees
* In a hot frying pan, add olive oil.
* Add chicken to pan (skin side down) and cook until brown.
* Add mushrooms, sausage ( cut into 1 inch pieces), salt, pepper, rosemary and red pepper flakes.
* Turn chichen over and place in oven.
* Cook for 20-30 minutes or until done.
* Drain off most of the olive oil, add lemom juice and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (488g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 434 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.2g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 294.4mg||91 %|
|Sodium 697.9mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1151mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 91.7g||131 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 832
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.