Ready in 1 hour
* Preheat oven to 450 degrees
* In a hot frying pan, add olive oil.
* Add chicken to pan (skin side down) and cook until brown.
* Add mushrooms, sausage ( cut into 1 inch pieces), salt, pepper, rosemary and red pepper flakes.
* Turn chichen over and place in oven.
* Cook for 20-30 minutes or until done.
* Drain off most of the olive oil, add lemom juice and serve.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe