* Preheat oven to 450 degrees
* In a hot frying pan, add olive oil.
* Add chicken to pan (skin side down) and cook until brown.
* Add mushrooms, sausage ( cut into 1 inch pieces), salt, pepper, rosemary and red pepper flakes.
* Turn chichen over and place in oven.
* Cook for 20-30 minutes or until done.
* Drain off most of the olive oil, add lemom juice and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (488g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 434 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.2g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 294.4mg||91 %|
|Sodium 697.9mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1151mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 91.7g||131 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 832
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe