1. Press rosemary, salt and pepper onto lamb chops.
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat and cook lamb chops for about 3 1/2 minutes on each side (for medium rare).
3. Transfer lamb to a warm plate. Add shallots to pan and saute until slightly browned.
4. Add balsamic vinegar and scrape browned bits from bottom of pan, then add chicken broth.
5. Allow mixture to cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add butter.
6. Pour sauce over lamb and serve.
Made August 9th 2005 for Anthony and I, with israeli couscous on side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (436g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 402 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.7g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.2g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 374.2mg||115 %|
|Sodium 1087mg||37 %|
|Potassium 617.2mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 27.3g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 542
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.