1. Season the chops generously with salt and pepper, brown (in hot oil if desired).
2. In medium sized bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, coke, peach butter (or substitute), Worcestershire sauce, cajun seasoning, brown sugar and garlic powder.
3. Taste and adjust the seasonings as you like, and set aside.
4. Dip each chop in the sauce and place in slow cooker
5. Top with chopped onion, pour rest of sauce on top, cover and cook on low for about 4-6 hours or until chops are tender and cooked through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12124g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7798 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 866.5g||1155 %|
|Saturated Fat 286.5g||1432 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 339.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 115.2g|
|Cholesterol 6590.9mg||2028 %|
|Sodium 15782.3mg||544 %|
|Potassium 39709.4mg||1045 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 304.2g||89 %|
|Dietary Fiber 33.8g||135 %|
|Sugars, other 270.4g|
|Protein 2006.6g||2867 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 17507
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.