* Measure out 1/3 lbs of spaghetti and break them in half.
* Measure out 1 t red pepper flakes
* Slice 4 cloves of garlic thinly
* Measure 4 cups of water
1. Pour the water into a large pot and bring it to a boil over high heat. Dump a handful of salt (like 1 T) into the pot. [10 min]
2. When the water reaches a rolling boil, add the pasta. Let it cook according to the package's instruction. [7 min]
3. While the pasta is cooking, pour extra virgin olive oil into a cold sauce pan. Then add the garlic and pepper flakes. Turn on the stove to a low heat. The oil should be lightly bubbling after [8 min].
4. When the pasta is cooked, take out the pasta with tongs or a strainer and place it into the pan with garlic and oil. Mix it well. Ladle in as much of the pasta water as you see fit. Optionally add parmesan, parsley, butter, more salt, black pepper, or meat. (2 min)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (994g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 233 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.9g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 41.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 80.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 258
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!