Squash casserole for Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners.
1. Cook squash, carrots, and onions together for about 8 minutes in slightly salted water.
2. Drain into colander and mash down to get rid of all excess water.
3. Combine cream of chicken soup and sour cream together in a small bowl.
4. Melt butter.
5. Reserve 1 cup of the finest dressing crumbs.
6. Take remaining dressing crumbs and mix with melted butter in a bowl.
7. Butter/grease casserole dish.
8. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the reserved dressing crumbs and then put in casserole dish.
9. Lightly sprinkle reserve dressing crumbs on entire top of casserole.
10. Cook in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (247g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 95 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 21.4mg||7 %|
|Sodium 682.7mg||24 %|
|Potassium 515.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 23.5g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.