1. Heat water:
2. Once butter has melted add:
3. Bring to boil and shut off and allow to cool to room temperature
4. Add yeast and mix well
5. Leave for 10 minutes
6. Mix dry ingredients in bowl and create well
7. Add liquid ingredients
8. Knead for 10 minutes (sticky dough)
9. Let rise to double in size (2 hours)
10. Knead for 2-5 minutes
11. Put in greased tin
12. Cook at 200 C for 15 minutes
13. Reduction heat to 165 C and bake 30 minutes more.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!