1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9" by 13" baking sheet with cooking spray. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together the seams. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
2. Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams to seal.
3. Brush oil all over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
4. Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil.)
5. Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 37.1mg||11 %|
|Sodium 773.2mg||27 %|
|Potassium 148.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 11.1g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 154
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!