1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchmentpaper.
2. Combine the coconut flour, almond butter, and dates in a food processoror blender. Process until well combined and the dates have broken up intoreally small pieces, about a minute.
3. Add the shredded coconut, applesauce, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, salt andbaking soda and process for 30 seconds until a wet dough forms.
4. Add in the remaining ingredients, and pulse once or twice until the fruitis incorporated into the dough but not chopped up.
5. Using an ice cream scoop or large tablespoon, drop the dough in heapingspoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Dip a metal spatula in water, and use the bottom to lightly press downeach ball of dough. These cookies will not spread or rise so make sure tomake them the shape you want them prior to baking.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until they are golden on top and slightlybrown along the edges. Serve immediately or store in the freezer, thawingfor 15 to 20 minutes before you plan to serve them.
Recipe Author: Danielle Walker Published: April 10, 2012
Author Note: Prep: 5 minsCook: 15 minsReady In: 20 minsThese simple cookiesacquire their sweetness not from sugar or honey, but from dried fruit:dates, currants and cherries. They're good for breakfast or any time youneed quick bite or boost of energy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!