1. Dice & pressure cook apples. (Intant pot: 2 minutes, high pressure w/ manual release, add 1/2 c. water, drain afterwards)
2. Toast pecans in hot pan for 1 minute.
3. Cook oats as directed on container.
4. Mix apples, pecans, spices, and brown sugar.
5. Divide evenly among 6 16 oz containers.
6. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
1. Microwave container for 1 minute.
3. Microwave for 1:30.
4. Stir in 3 oz kefir.
Do not spice apples in instant pot. It will lead to burn warning.
Adjust spice to your taste. I always lean towards too spicy for most people.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (477g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 141 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.7g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 340mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.5g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 40.2g|
|Protein 7.9g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 348
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!