1. Peel and thinly chop the red onion.
2. Chop in strips the bell pepper.
3. Put the vegetables into a pot or box with lid which stand the heat.
4. Put the soy sauce + water + rice vinegar + salt + granulated sugar in a little pan and boil it. Avoid sniffing from the vapor that comes from the pan, because of the vinegar!
5. Put the heated mixture to the onion and pepper and quickly close the pot with its lid.
6. Keep the salad in cold place in 24 hours.
Congratulations you prepared a delicious asian salad!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (134g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 118.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 359mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 33.7g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!