1. Microwave pepperoni and soppressata until begins to render fat (about 1 minute)
2. Whisk 5 Tbs vinegar, olive oil, mayonnaise, pepperoncini juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper in bowl
3. Cook pasta. Toss with 1/2 cup of dressing and the remaining 5 Tbs of vinegar. Spread pasta on baking sheet, refrigerate until chilled (30 minutes)
4. Simmer rest of dressing in large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushroom until released juices and browned (8 minutes). Transfer to large bowl and cool.
5. Add meat, provolone, roasted red peppers, chopped pepperoncini, basil, cooled pasta to mushroom and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve at room temp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (376g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 360 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 129.2mg||40 %|
|Sodium 1114.6mg||38 %|
|Potassium 712.9mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.4g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 48.3g|
|Protein 32.2g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 693
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!