- Do not need and expensive ham. Trim excess heavy fat, leave some fat.
- Place in roaster pan. Cut slits in top of ham for better basting.
- Stick whole cloves on top of ham
- Mix honey and heinz together. Pour over top of ham.
- Add brown sugar to top of ham.
- Add water to pan
- Cover with foil. Place in oven @ 350 until tender. (2 to 3 hours)
- Check water in pan and baste several times during baking cycle. you want about 1" of sauce in pan when done.
- Remove liquid from pan, place in fridge to cool and remove fat when solid.
- Slice ham from bone. Place in pan and cover with sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (801g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 174 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.3g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 8.5mg||3 %|
|Sodium 258.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 807.7mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 245.9g||72 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.7g||83 %|
|Sugars, other 225.2g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1036
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!