1) Adjust oven to upper middle position and heat oven to 375*
2) Brown ground beef, pepperoni, and onions in large skillet about 5 minutes
3) Transfer 1 cup of meat mixture to paper towel
4) Add tomato paste and garlic to pan and cook until fragrant about 1 minute
5) Add tomatoes and simmer until thick, about 20 minutes Season with salt and pepper
6) Reserve 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup provolone
7) Beat egg in large bowl and add Ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, 1 cup provolone, salt, pepper basil and reserved meat.
8) Pour 2 quarts boiling water into 13x9 baking dish and soak noodles until soft about 10 minutes
9) Drain noodles on kitchen towel, pour off water and dry baking dish
10) Spread some meat sauce in bottom of baking dish
11) Top each noodle with 1/4 cup of cheese filing
12) Arrange seam side down on meat sauce in baking dish
13) Spread remaining sauce over manicotti
14) Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes
15) Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese and broil until melted
16) Let cool 15 minutes and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (515g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 333 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g||96 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 183.4mg||56 %|
|Sodium 1434.9mg||49 %|
|Potassium 1024.6mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.4g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 42.9g|
|Protein 54.9g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 739
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!