1. Pre-heat Dutch oven.
2. Mix together Granulated sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
3. Blend well and set aside.
4. Heat milk in medium pot.
5. Stir in cornmeal.
6. Cook stirring constantly for 20 min.
7. Stir in Granulated sugar|Sugar mixture and remaining ingredients.
8. Pour into large greased pot and bake in Dutch oven 1 hour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1417g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 678 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 75.3g||100 %|
|Saturated Fat 31g||155 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11g|
|Cholesterol 490.7mg||151 %|
|Sodium 943.7mg||33 %|
|Potassium 2497.1mg||66 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 258.7g||76 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 246.8g|
|Protein 53.9g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1866
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.