1. Mix garlic into crushed crackers in one bowl
2. Lightly beat eggs in another bowl
3. Dip one pork chop into egg mixture, coating both sides
4. Dip Pork chop into cracker crumb mixture coating both sides
5. Lay coated pork chop on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam
6. Repeat with the other pork chops
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (928g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 765 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 85g||113 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.9g||140 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.3g|
|Cholesterol 1107.6mg||341 %|
|Sodium 622.6mg||21 %|
|Potassium 2907.2mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 181.5g||259 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1542
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!