1. Add chicken stock, onion, garlic, and seasoning to slow cooker. Add potatoes making sure all are covered with stock. Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
2. Remove and puree 1/2 to 1/3rd of the soup, and then reintroduce to the remainder in the crock pot.
3. Melt cream cheese on stove top or in microwave. Add to slow cooker.
4. Stir until soup is well blended.
5. Top with your choice of garnishes & serve!
Adults: 4 stars
7-year-old: 1,000 stars
4-year-old: 0 stars
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (836g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 204 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.7g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 67.4mg||21 %|
|Sodium 1817.5mg||63 %|
|Potassium 1775.1mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.8g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 67.8g|
|Protein 26.9g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 594
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!