1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 9x5x3 loaf pan (bread-size).
3. Measure all ingredients into large mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed 1/2 minute, scraping side and bottom of bowl constantly. (You can also mix by hand.) It might be a little lumpy, that's OK.
4. Pour into pan. Bake 55-65 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. It will rise fairly high and the top will be fairly dark and have a crack down the middle. That's normal.
5. Remove from pan right away. If you greased and floured the pan, it should slip right out. Let cool thoroughly before slicing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (79g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6g|
|Cholesterol 14.4mg||4 %|
|Sodium 3749.7mg||129 %|
|Potassium 51.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 26.5g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.