1. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl
2. Whisk eggs, buttermilk and butter in a medium bowl
3 add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just mixed
4. Brush griddle with oil and heat until drops of water dance off surface
5. Pour 1/3 capfuls of batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbling on top and browning around edges (about 3 minutes). Flip and cook another 2 minutes until golden brown.
6. Stack in warm location until all are cooked.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (284g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 762 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84.6g||113 %|
|Saturated Fat 48g||240 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 712.6mg||219 %|
|Sodium 687.7mg||24 %|
|Potassium 263.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.4g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 42.2g|
|Protein 21.4g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1009
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!