1. Heat some oil in the saucepan.
2. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl, add half eggshell of milk/water, add salt and pepper, herbs. Then WHISK! Use fork..
3. Pour into hot oil, keep it on high heat.
4. Let it set for a few seconds, pull the edge of omelette inwards using a spatula. KEEP DOING THIS!
5. Add the fillings halfway through. FOLD HALF, SERVE!
* DOUBLE PORTION OR TWO PEOPLE!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 219 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.4g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 1442.7mg||50 %|
|Potassium 268.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 25.2g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 326
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.