1. Mince the garlic using the designated white cutting boards.
2. Finely chop chives. Use the designated white cutting board.
3. Whisk the garlic, mayonnaise , buttermilk and BBQ sauce together.
4. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
5. Taste and add more BBQ sauce if desired and season with salt and pepper.
6. Cover and chill at least one hour.
re-sized br 4/4/14
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 25 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 3.9mg||1 %|
|Sodium 144.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 43.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 42
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!