1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish, add the stew meat and the onion soup mix.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine the mushroom soup and the dry brown gravy. Add 1 cup water and stir until smooth.
4. Pour the mushroom gravy mix on top of the stew meat and mix until everything is combined.
5. Cover the dish tightly with tin foil and place in the heated oven. Cook for 1 hour.
*While beef tips cook, prepare desired side dishes.*
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.