Preheat oven 350 F
1. Dissolve 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup hot water
2. Cream butter and sugar
3. Add eggs, hot water mix to butter and sugar
4. Add rest of dry ingredients
5. Grease and flour 9 x 5 loaf pan
6. Pour mixture into pan, bake 60 min or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the loaf
7. Remove from oven and let cool before cutting
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1371g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2889 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 321g||428 %|
|Saturated Fat 182g||910 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 83.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 32.6g|
|Cholesterol 762mg||234 %|
|Sodium 72092.4mg||2486 %|
|Potassium 978.2mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 323.9g||95 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 319.6g|
|Protein 30g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!