1. Beat the meat to make as flat as possible
2. Adobos both sides of meat
3. In blender put crackers and ajo until it’s as fine as dust
4. Crack eggs in a pie pan( ask ancestors how many)
5. Put crackers in separate pie pan
6. Put oil in pot and preheat
7. Grab meat lather in egg then crackers then fry in pan
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1134g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1750 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 194.5g||259 %|
|Saturated Fat 78.4g||392 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 84.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.1g|
|Cholesterol 748.4mg||230 %|
|Sodium 657.7mg||23 %|
|Potassium 3470mg||91 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 211.8g||303 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2654
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!