1. Add flax eggs to blender. Let sit.
2. Add beans, coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
3. While blending, add sugar and cacao powder. Add water as required to allow blending.
4. Add sea salt, vanilla, and baking soda. Taste for preference.
5. Pour contents of blender to bowl. Add arrowroot powder and nibs.
6. Grease muffin pan. Add mixture to muffin slots.
7. Top with walnuts.
8. Bake 25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 274 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.5g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.1g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 69.7mg||21 %|
|Sodium 312.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 191mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 18.3g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 375
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!