1. Shape beef into 8 patties, about 4 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
2. Combine cheeses, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt in small bowl; toss gently to blend.
3. Mound 1/4 cheese mixture on each of 4 patties (about 3 tablespoons per patty).
Top with remaining 4 patties; pinch edges of patties to seal completely. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in 12- inch nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Add pepper strips;
cook and stir until edges of peppers begin to brown. Sprinkle with salt. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
5. Add beef patties to same skillet; cook on medium-high 5 minutes. Turn patties; top with peppers. Cook 4 minutes or until patties are no longer pink in centers (160F)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 6.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 1035.5mg||36 %|
|Potassium 125.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 50
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!