1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking power, baking soda, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together. Make well in center.
3. Combing egg, orange juice, canola oil, vanilla, Greek yogurt in mixer. Mix until just combined.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Combine until just blended.
5. Gently fold in blueberries.
6. Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar evenly over batter.
7. Bake for 18 minutes (or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean). Remove from pans immediately and cool completely on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (72g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0.9mg||0 %|
|Sodium 129.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 93.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 27.1g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 150
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!