1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Slice bagels, and butter both sides, place bagels on a cookie sheet. Place 1 slice of Swiss on the top slice of bagel
3. Heat Extra virgin olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat, add 2 slices diced ham saute for 30 seconds
4. Add mushroom, bell pepper & jalapeno and let cook for 2 minutes
5. In a small bowl whisk eggs, salt, pepper, onion powder, and milk, then add to the frying pan
6. Cook as if you would an omelet, lifting and pressing around the sides. Make sure to jiggle the pan a few times as well. Once the egg can be flipped, FLIP IT!
7. Let cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then divide the egg into 4 sections.
8. Add 2 sections of the egg to each bottom slice of bagel, top with 2 slice of tomato, 2 slice of ham, then 1 slice of Swiss
9. Put the bagels into the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes until bagels are toasty and cheese has melted nicely
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (440g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 443 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.2g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.4g||112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 960.7mg||296 %|
|Sodium 2426.9mg||84 %|
|Potassium 750mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 8.9g|
|Protein 55.2g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 708
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.