1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Melt butter in a pan, then delicately Sauté mushrooms caps for 1 minute on medium-high heat
3. Remove mushrooms and place upside down in a baking dish, with a cube of brie in each.
4. In the same pan cook the garlic, scallions and parsley on medium heat, season as desired,add more butter if desired
5. When fragrant splash with wine and reduce, then spoon on top of each mushroom.
6. Bake for 15 min, tent and allow a few minutes to cool.
Don't force all the brie to fit if you don't have many mushrooms, just cut cubes to fit and save the rest of the cheese for a snack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 8.6mg||3 %|
|Sodium 67.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 83.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 42
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!