1.Heat oil frypan on a high heat
2. Add chicken & onion to pan with paprika & salt, cook for 5 minutes
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan incl. yogurt (exclude tortillas & salad)
4. Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
5. Place the tortillas over the pan with a couple minutes left to soften and warm them
6. Let people roll their own fajitas at the table
Serve with chilli sauce and some guacamole
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (543g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 451 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.2g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.7g|
|Cholesterol 112.5mg||35 %|
|Sodium 277.6mg||10 %|
|Potassium 1048.9mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 152g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22g||88 %|
|Sugars, other 130.1g|
|Protein 47.6g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1222
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!