1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and set aside. Remove half of the bacon fat from pan.
2. Slice the Brussels sprouts.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts, peppers, sweet potato and garlic to the bacon fat. Mix to combine all ingredients and coat in bacon fat.
4. Mix in bacon crumbles, balsamic vinegar, cumin and cracked pepper.
5. Saute until vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
6. To serve top with fried egg.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 233 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.9g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 38.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 504.7mg||17 %|
|Potassium 549.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 9.3g|
|Protein 10g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 321
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!