Try this Buffalo Chicken Taquitos recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix cream cheese, blue cheese and buffalo until smooth.
3. Mix in shredded chicken and cheddar.
4. Place a large spoonful of chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll up tightly.
5. Place tortillas seam side down and spray tops with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, flip over, and bake another 5 or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (7875g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7043 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 782.6g||1043 %|
|Saturated Fat 230.3g||1152 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 340.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 161.4g|
|Cholesterol 951.5mg||293 %|
|Sodium 48655.3mg||1678 %|
|Potassium 12406.5mg||326 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3451.5g||1015 %|
|Dietary Fiber 208.1g||832 %|
|Sugars, other 3243.4g|
|Protein 766g||1094 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 24179
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.