1. Melt the butter and saute the onion with the nutmeg until onions are browned.
2. Add squash and broth, apple, and apple juice.
3. Bring to boil and simmer 30 minutes.
4. Purree in blender until smooth.
5. Season to taste with S+P.
6. Bring back to a simmer and thin with more broth as needed.
7. Garnish with sour cream and chives.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (427g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 551mg||19 %|
|Potassium 916mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 30.5g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 192
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!