1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter/flour 9” round 3” deep pan and line bottom with wax paper
2. Process flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt
3. Add mixture to grated carrots and toss until lightly coated
4. Process sugars, eggs, and yogurt and drizzle oil into mixture; Stir
5. Pour sugar mix into carrot mix and stir
6. Pour into cake pan and bake for 45 min
7. Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake another 20 min; Cool
8. Top with cream cheese frosting
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1870g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2234 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 248.2g||331 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.4g||192 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 127.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 60.9g|
|Cholesterol 3178mg||978 %|
|Sodium 2828.8mg||98 %|
|Potassium 2021.5mg||53 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 665.2g||196 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 650.6g|
|Protein 139.3g||199 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!