1. Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same saucepan add 1 T butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
3. Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. In small skillet melt remaining butter (3 T) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
5. Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12874g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2784 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 309.3g||412 %|
|Saturated Fat 183.1g||916 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 92.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.8g|
|Cholesterol 1091.9mg||336 %|
|Sodium 10670.6mg||368 %|
|Potassium 18787.1mg||494 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 790.2g||232 %|
|Dietary Fiber 135g||540 %|
|Sugars, other 655.1g|
|Protein 389.2g||556 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.