1.preheat the oven to 175 degrees. crush the biscuits (if not already done so) and add in the melted butter into the bowl
2. mix thoroughly together until the biscuit crumbs can stick to each other when you pat it down with your spoon.
3. fill the biscuit mix into your 8-inch tin and leave it in the fridge to set (optional but encouraged)
4. cream the cheese and sugar together
5. beat in the eggs one at a time
6. pour into the baking tin
7. bake for about an hr at medium heat (roughly 175 degrees)
8. leave it in the oven to let the remaining heat cook it through
check if a skewer comes out clean then chill in the fridge.
you can decorate with strawberries (halved/sliced) or blueberries or any other topping to your fancy.
bake until it is 3/4 cooked and turn off the oven. let the remaining heat cook it to prevent your cake from cracking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (291g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 415 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.1g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 531.9mg||164 %|
|Sodium 527.9mg||18 %|
|Potassium 281.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 35.1g|
|Protein 19g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 623
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.