1. Melt the butter and let it cool.
2. Separate egg white from egg york.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder, corn flour, salt and cinnamon (dry ingredients)
4. Beat the egg white with half the sugar and keep it refrigerated.
5. Whisk the egg York with half the sugar until light ( changes to light yellow)
6. To the egg york mixture, add 1/3 of the dry ingredients and 1/3 milk, mix slightly. Add 1/2 melted butter gradually. Add 1/3 of dry ingredients and 1/3 milk mix slightly and 1/2 butter. Add balance of dry ingredients and milk until well blended.
7. Fold in the egg white into the above mixture. Mix until evenly blended in ( Do not over mix )
8. Brushed a little butter into waffle plates and spoon in the waffle batter & cook
9. Waffle batter makes 6 to 8 waffles depending on the thickness of waffle maker.
Do not over mix. Ready batter should not be left too long before cooking it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 208 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.1g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 177.5mg||55 %|
|Sodium 208.3mg||7 %|
|Potassium 206.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 42.4g|
|Protein 11.1g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!