Try this Cheesy-Cheese Garlic Biscuits recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients
3. Then add remaining ingredients and mix with a fork until homogeneous.
4. Use small scoop to scoop out dough onto un-greased cookie sheet. Makes 9 small biscuits
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes. They won't turn brown on top but the bottoms will be a nice golden brown.
6. Once out of oven, smear a bit of salted butter on top and serve warm.
1 Cheesy-Cheese Biscuit: Less than 2 grams of carbs
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 996 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 110.7g||148 %|
|Saturated Fat 71.4g||357 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 364.1mg||112 %|
|Sodium 1030.9mg||36 %|
|Potassium 644.3mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 9.8g|
|Protein 34.8g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1182
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.