1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken breast halves on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
4. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
6. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
7. Stirring constantly, mix in garlic, lemon juice, cream of mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, half and half cream and Parmesan cheese.
8. Arrange spinach over the bottom of a 9" x 9" baking dish.
9. Cover the spinach with mushrooms.
10. Pour half of the mixture from the saucepan over the mushrooms.
11. Arrange chicken breasts in the dish and cover with the remaining sauce mixture.
12. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
13. Tope with mozzarella cheese.
14. Bake 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees or until bubbly and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (513g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 386 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.9g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.5g||118 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 256.9mg||79 %|
|Sodium 1559.2mg||54 %|
|Potassium 924.7mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 11.6g|
|Protein 87.2g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 794
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.